GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
OBJECT AND GENERALITIES
Through its website www.casaeguia.com, THE COMPANY provides information about its products and offers the possibility of their acquisition. Due to the content and purpose of the Website, people who want to benefit from its services must have the status of "Customer", which is acquired by completing the registration form and following the steps that THE COMPANY subsequently communicates via email. The condition of Client implies adherence to the Conditions of Use, the version published at the time the Website is accessed.
In any case, there are pages of the Website accessible to natural or legal persons who do not register or initiate a product purchase (hereinafter, "Users"). In this sense, Users who access these parts of the Website agree to be subject to the terms and conditions contained in these General Conditions, to the extent that this may be applicable to them.
THE COMPANY wants to let its Clients and Users know that it is addressed exclusively to an audience over 16 years of age.
CONTACT: For any type of doubt, question or suggestion, you can send us your comments by email to: email@example.com
The information given about each product, as well as the photographs or videos related to them and the trade names, brands or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the website of THE COMPANY, are displayed at www.casaeguia.com for guidance only.
All the prices of the products that are indicated through the web page include VAT and other taxes that may correspond. However, these prices do not include the expenses corresponding to the shipment of the products, which are detailed separately and must be accepted by the Client.
THE COMPANY informs the Client that the number of units available is kept up to date with the stocks in the warehouse and the availability of our suppliers. In no case will THE COMPANY intentionally put up for sale more units than it has or the supplier has reserved for it.
THE COMPANY will do everything possible to please all its Clients in the demand for the products. However, on occasions, and due to causes that are difficult to control by THE COMPANY, such as human errors or incidents in computer systems, it is possible that the amount finally served by the supplier differs from the order made by THE COMPANY to satisfy the orders of the Clients.
In the event that the product is not available after the order has been placed, the Customer will be informed by email or by phone of the total or partial cancellation of the order. The partial cancellation of the order due to lack of availability does not give the right to cancel the entire order. If, as a result of this cancellation, the client wants to return the delivered product, he must follow the provisions of the Return section.
The Customer agrees to pay at the time the order is placed. To the initial price that appears on the website for each of the products offered, the rates corresponding to the relevant shipping costs will be added. In any case, said rates will be previously communicated to the Client before formalizing the purchase itself.
The ticket or proof of purchase that corresponds to the purchase order will be available and can be viewed at www.casaeguia.com in the section "My account", "History and details of the order".
Payment is made by credit or debit card, as well as through PAYPAL. The card will be charged at the time the order is placed.
The Client must notify THE COMPANY of any improper or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases, by email or by telephone, in the shortest possible time so that THE COMPANY can carry out the appropriate procedures.
FORMALIZATION OF ORDERS
Once the order is formalized, that is, with the acceptance of the Conditions of Use and the confirmation of the purchase process, THE COMPANY will always send an email to the CUSTOMER confirming the details of the purchase made.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
THE COMPANY will accept order cancellations when requested before the order is shipped. To make the cancellation you must request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINES, PLACE OF DELIVERY AND LOST
I. Product delivery
THE COMPANY undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition to the address indicated by the Client in the order form. In order to optimize delivery, we thank the Customer for indicating an address where the order can be delivered within normal business hours.
THE COMPANY will not be responsible for errors caused in the delivery when the delivery address entered by the Client in the order form does not conform to reality or has been omitted.
THE COMPANY informs the Client that it is possible that the same order is divided into several deliveries.
II. Delivery term
Shipments will be made through a courier company. The order placed by you will be delivered within a maximum period of 24-72 hours from when we have made the order confirmation. Although THE COMPANY's usual delivery time is usually between 24-72 hours, there can always be delays for reasons beyond the control of the company.
These deadlines are means, and therefore an estimate. Therefore, it is possible that they vary for logistical reasons or force majeure. In cases of delays in deliveries, THE COMPANY will inform its customers as soon as it becomes aware of them.
Each delivery is considered made from the moment in which the transport company makes the product available to the Client, which is materialized through the control system used by the transport company.
In the case of delays in the delivery of orders attributable to THE COMPANY, the Customer may cancel their order in accordance with the procedure described in Section "11. Return". Those cases in which the order has been made available to the Client by the transport company within the agreed period and could not be delivered for reasons attributable to the Client will not be considered delays in delivery.
Shipping costs can be checked before accepting your purchase or in your cart.
For security reasons, THE COMPANY will not send any order to post office boxes or military bases, nor will it accept any order when it is not possible to identify the recipient of the order and its address.
III. Delivery Data, Unrealized Deliveries and Loss
If at the time of delivery the Customer is absent, the carrier will leave a receipt indicating how to proceed to arrange a new delivery. THE COMPANY hires, as part of the courier delivery service, the performance of a series of follow-up actions, aimed at guaranteeing that delivery occurs.
If after 7 business days after the delivery of the order has not been arranged, the Customer must contact THE COMPANY. In the event that the Client does not proceed in this way, after 10 business days from the delivery of the order, it will be returned to our warehouses and the Client must bear the shipping costs and return to origin of the merchandise, as well as the possible associated management costs.
If the reason for which the delivery could not be made is the loss of the package, our carrier will initiate an investigation. In these cases, the response times of our carriers usually range from one to three weeks.
IV. Diligence in delivery
The Client must verify the good condition of the package before the carrier that, on behalf of THE COMPANY, delivers the requested product, indicating on the delivery note any anomaly that could be detected in the packaging. If, later, once the product has been reviewed, the Customer detects any incident such as blow, breakage, signs of having been opened or any damage caused to it by shipping, the Customer undertakes to notify THE COMPANY via email in the shortest possible time. possible time, before the following 24 hours from the delivery. From that moment on, incidents of this type will not be dealt with (only parts under warranty).
I. Return procedure
All products purchased at THE COMPANY may be returned and reimbursed, provided that the Client informs THE COMPANY of his intention to return the product(s) purchased within a maximum period of up to 14 working days from the date of delivery. and that the rest of the conditions established in this section are met.
THE COMPANY will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
1. The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered and must keep its original packaging and labeling.
2. The shipment must be made using the same box in which it was received to protect the product. In the event that it cannot be done with the box with which it was delivered, the Client must return it in a protective box so that the product reaches the warehouse of THE COMPANY with the maximum possible guarantees.
3. A copy of the delivery note must be included in the package, where the returned products and the reason for the return are also marked.
In order to facilitate the return process for Customers and to be able to correctly monitor it, THE COMPANY establishes as the only return procedure that established by THE COMPANY. If the reason for the return is attributable to THE COMPANY (the product is defective, it is not the one you ordered, etc.), the amount of the return will be refunded.
To proceed with a return, the following steps must be followed:
1. Inform before 14 business days from receipt that the product wants to be returned. The information can be made via email to email@example.com .
2. THE COMPANY will inform the client of the address to which the product must be sent.
3. The client must send it through a courier company of his choice, the cost of the return expenses will be borne by the company.
4. Inform the courier company used, the date and time of the return.
II. Refunds to the CUSTOMER
The return of the products will give rise to a refund equal to the cost of the returned products. THE COMPANY will also reimburse the Client for the corresponding shipping costs, in the event that the client has to make the shipment.
Returns and partial cancellations will result in partial refunds.
THE COMPANY will manage the return order under the same system that was used for payment within 3 days from the confirmation of arrival at the warehouse of the returned order. The application of the refund to the Customer's account or card will depend on the card and the issuing entity. The application period will be up to 7 days for debit cards and up to 30 days for credit cards.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
THE COMPANY holds all the rights to the content, design and source code of this Web page and, especially, including but not limited to, the photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names and data that are include on the web.
Customers and Users are warned that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered a computer program, and therefore, all current Spanish and European Community regulations on the matter are also applicable to it.
The total or partial reproduction of this website, or any of its contents, is expressly prohibited without the express written permission of THE COMPANY.
Likewise, copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and/or any other action that entails an infringement of current Spanish and/or international regulations on intellectual and/or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the Web if it is not with the prior express and written authorization of THE COMPANY.
THE COMPANY informs that it does not grant any license or implicit authorization on the intellectual and/or industrial property rights or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, with the contents included in the Web.
The use of the contents of the web domain is only authorized for informative and service purposes, provided that the source is cited or referenced, with the user being solely responsible for the misuse thereof.
ACCESS AND STAY ON THE WEB. OUR CONTENTS
Clients and Users are fully responsible for their conduct, when accessing the information on the Web, while browsing it, as well as after having accessed it.
As a consequence of the foregoing, Clients and Users are solely responsible to THE COMPANY and third parties for:
1. The consequences that may arise from the use, for illicit purposes or effects or contrary to this document, of any content on the Web, prepared or not by THE COMPANY, published or not officially under its name.
2. As well as the consequences that may arise from the use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Web or its services or prevent normal enjoyment by other Users.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to update the contents when it deems appropriate, as well as to eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, as well as deny access to the Web to Clients and Users who do wrong. use of the contents and/or breach any of the conditions that appear in this document.
THE COMPANY informs that it does not guarantee:
1. That access to the Website and/or the linked Websites be uninterrupted or error-free.
2. That the content or software that Clients and Users access through the Web or the linked Web does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in their system or in electronic documents. and files stored on your computer system or cause other damage.
3. The use of the information or content of this Web or link Webs that Clients and Users could make for their personal purposes.
The information contained in this Web page must be considered by Clients and Users as informative and guiding, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, which is why:
THE COMPANY does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this Website and therefore does not assume any responsibility for possible damages or inconveniences for Users that could derive from any inaccuracy present on the Website.
THE COMPANY does not assume any liability derived, by way of example but not limitation:
1. The use that Clients or Users may make of the materials on this Website or linked websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents of the Website or of third parties.
2. Of the eventual damages to the Clients or Users caused by a normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, the organization or location of the contents and/or access to the Web and, in general, errors or problems that are generated in the development or implementation of the technical elements that the Web or a program provides to the User.
3. Of the contents of those pages that Clients or Users can access from links included in the Web, whether authorized or not.
4. Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be linked to THE COMPANY by contract.
5. Of the access of minors to the contents included in the Web, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of the children or minors in their care or to install any of the tools to control the use of Internet in order to avoid (i) access to materials or content not suitable for minors, as well as (ii) the sending of personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.
6. Of the communications or dialogues in the course of the debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organized through or around the Web and/or link websites, nor will it be liable, therefore, for any damages and prejudices suffered by individual and/or collective Clients or Users as a result of said communications and/or dialogues.
THE COMPANY will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
1. Errors or delays in access to the Website by the Client when entering their data in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of receipt by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet, acts of God or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of THE COMPANY.
2. Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the website services are constantly operational.
3. Of the errors or damages produced to the website by an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the Client.
4. Of the non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the Client for sending the order confirmation.
5. In any case, THE COMPANY undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and offer all the necessary support to the Client to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
6. Likewise, THE COMPANY has the right to carry out, during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its service. THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, extend them by duly communicating it, or proceed to the exclusion of any of the participants of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in the participation of the same.
Clients and Users agree to browse the website and use the content in good faith.
The data of the Clients will be used to send via email the sales made by THE COMPANY and for the delivery of purchases.
By simply visiting the Web, Users do not provide any personal information nor are they obliged to provide it.
THE COMPANY undertakes to keep the maximum reserve and confidentiality of the information that is provided to it and to use it only for the indicated purposes.
THE COMPANY presumes that the data has been entered by its owner or by a person authorized by it, as well as that it is correct and exact.
It is up to the Clients to update their own data. At any time, the Client will have the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to all their personal data included in the different registration forms. To modify or update their personal data, the Client must access www.casaeguia.com, to the "My Account" section. To cancel your account write an email from the e-mail of your account to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Cancel account".
Therefore, the Client is responsible for the veracity of the data and THE COMPANY will not be responsible for its inaccuracy of the personal data of the Clients. In accordance with current legislation on data protection, THE COMPANY has adopted the security levels appropriate to the data provided by Clients and, in addition, has installed all the means and measures at its disposal to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and extraction thereof.
In the event that any clause of these Conditions of Use is declared void, the other clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the very purpose of these Conditions of Use.
THE COMPANY may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document, which will not imply in any case the waiver thereof unless expressly recognized by THE COMPANY or prescription of the action that corresponds in each case.
MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the Website, as well as these General Conditions. For this reason, THE COMPANY recommends that the Client read them carefully each time they access the Website.
Clients and Users will always have these Conditions of Use in a visible place, freely accessible for as many queries as they wish to make. In any case, the acceptance of the Conditions of Use will be a prior and essential step to the acquisition of any product available through the Website.
GOVERNING LAW AND ARBITRATION
Updated on 05/30/2016